Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
District Sales Manager Sicily - Vegetable - Italy
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implement sales and distribution strategy to drive sales and reach or exceed the annual budget and LRP in line with the overall business vision and company directions.
- Ensure successful sales launch of the products, driving results and exceeding budget requirements in the territory.
- Take advantage of the full potential of the customer base and of the sales potential in the territory.
- People management: team player & team development, coaching and steering
- Working with the Commercial Team, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Interface and Market development to analyze the country market and competitors to identify potential business opportunities and new clients.
- Optimizing performance through effective communication, motivation, training, development and rewards with target customers.
- Be responsible in making decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work within established guidelines.
Who you are
- University Degree in Agriculture (BS in Horticulture or other equivalent degree)
- Some years in commercial or management, 4-5 years of experience as Sales Rep., in depth experience and knowledge of the crops, vegetables business and customers in the assigned area.
- Negotiation and commercial skills.
- The person covering the position should work with a minimum level of supervision, should be able to establish good networking, should take initiative, be smart and results oriented. Good communication skills that encompass the ability to communicate technical developments in variety developments to customer.
- Strong customer focus, proven results.
- Good interpersonal skills. Positive, enthusiastic, have good leadership skills.
- Good Financial understanding and proficiency with computer systems and programs.
- Italian and English speaking.
- Preferred residence in Sicily area or available to travel on a weekly basis.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5
Se desideri ricevere maggiori informazioni riguardanti gli
annunci pubblicati sul nostro portale: