Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Insights & Business Intelligence (m/f)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bayer Crop Science is looking for smart and motivated Customer Insight & Business Intelligence. He/she will be ensure availability and implementation of a targeted grower strategy and interaction model that builds the foundation for the country group go-to-market strategy and drive its implementation. Moreover, he/she will Continuously analyze customer needs and expectations to identify development opportunities.
- Support and contribute to the development of the country group GTM strategy, channel management, sales enablement and deployment of tools for sales force.
- Lead collection of country group real time market and competitive intelligence while ensuring data quality/governance aligned with cluster and regional stakeholders and processes
- Accountable and Responsible of Market Overview&Forecast/Planning and Competitive analytics of Central Country Group by:
- collecting, assessing and validating external black box tool for local business and international internal BI tools to evaluate market evolution
- calibrating panel data & insight research with local assessment received from field sales and other sources
- assuring the right data sources & quality, data analysis divulgation & usability among stakeholders
- Actively support Central Country Group commercial team with analytics to achieve country group's commercial goals (
- Activate voice of the customer initiative with primary focus on translating insights into concrete action plans in the country group to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Measure and track success, via aligned tools and processes with cluster's BI team.
- Collaborate with Regional Insights team and Cluster BI coordinator to develop Annual Research Plan
- Lead local execution of market research investments, including panel as well as qualitative research to support Must Win Battles and Crop Strategies (when applicable)
- Lead Central Country Group Ad-hoc BI studies
- Provide training, as needed, on new BI tools and initiatives to the commercial teams, and promote its usage to relevant departments
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics, Agricultural (or similar)
- Knowledge of agribusiness, including seed and crop protection industry experience
- 2+ years Business Analysis or related technical experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Initiative and Thoroughness
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- IT & Digital tools knowledge
- Fluent English
- Italian mother tongue
- Spanish language will be considered a plus
Type of contract: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 279130
Functional Area: Marketing