Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
GMP Compliance Specialist (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
Bayer Healthcare Manufacturing is looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist for cover a maternity leave. He/She will be inserted at the Garbagnate Milanese production site, in the Quality Assurance department, GMP Compliance.
The following are the main activities:
- Review of batch production documentation, using electronic batch records, aimed at verifying that batch production operations have been carried out in compliance with the instructions and registration dossier, and that any deviations/anomalies have been managed in accordance with the GMPs
- Generation of certificates of analysis and conformity
- Release planning activities
- Support in the management of site quality assurance processes: QA oversight on production and quality control activities, including maintenance control, calibrations, and discrepancies. QA oversight through GEMBA walk in the production departments and Quality control laboratories
- Support in the deviation and CAPAs management
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies or Pharmacy
- Preferential 12 months previous experience in QA functions and strong GMP knowledge
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- The natural predisposition to teamwork, spirit of initiative, precision and sense of responsibility complete the profile
Type of contract: Cover maternity leave
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Garbagnate Milanese
Reference Code: 496938
Functional Area: Quality