Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Value Access & Pricing Strategist (m/f)
Bayer S.p.A. is looking for a strong and motivated candidate for a position as Value Access & Pricing Strategist that will join the Patient Access Team within our Pharmaceutical division.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become the main point of contact for the BU within the assigned therapeutic area with the aim to optimize partnership of Patient Access with BU. Coordination of contribution from different Patient Access function is kay to this goal
- Provides consolidated inputs on Patient Access related topics of the area to develop and implement an optimal product strategy. Inputs include:
- strategic information on access scenario at national, regional and local level and relevant potential impact on Bayer portfolio,
- strategic inputs into the integrated bran plan
- identification of relevant Stakeholder to ensure optimal product access and generation of a communication plan based on their needs and role aligned with Business objectives
- develop evidence and projects to support product value focused on product sustainability, value and appropriateness (at economics and organizational level)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Scientific/Economic Degree required
- At least 4-5 years of significant experience in Market Access
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of organizational projects to support Health System will be a preferential feature
- Customer orientation (internal and external) with a strong ability to manage difficult situations whilst remaining polite and focused
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken) and local language
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and highly complex environment
- Availability to travel
Type of contract: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 324001
Functional Area: Market Access